BECOME A TOUR GUIDE FOR XOCOTOUR SUISSE
We are currently looking to hire motivated tour guides for our chocolate tours in Zürich and Basel.
While leading a Xocotour Suisse walking tour, you will play the role of a cultural ambassador, offering participants interesting titbits of information on Switzerland's chocolate history and the city of Zürich/Basel. While on the Xocotour Suisse walking tours, visitors should experience „the Swiss way“ in an entertaining and enticing manner.
What we are looking for:
- motivated, energetic and open-minded ladies and chaps
- orientation to customer service
- strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate in an engaging manner
- organizational skills and reliability
- must be flexible and solution-oriented
- love of learning
- Must speak at least two of the following languages: German, English, French, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese
What we offer:
- fun and chequered freelance opportunity with flexible working hours
- possibility to meet people from all over
- open-minded working environment, where you are welcome and encouraged to bring in your own ideas
- possibility to grow within the team and become a tour coordinator upon positive performance
- competitive salary (per tour + extras if applicable)
No previous experience necessary. Training will be provided. Ideal candidates include students and dynamic housewives looking for some inspiration on the side.
If you see yourself as the ideal fit to become one of our tour guides, please email your CV and a short cover letter (in English or German) to: email@example.com (Subject: Tour Guide Job Application)